Furnish & Fettle: Interior Design Companies
Looking For A Beautifully Interior Designed Home?
Here at Furnish & Fettle our interior design experts have all the skills that are required to make your home look truly stunning. When it comes to interior design companies we at Furnish & Fettle pride ourselves on being able to provide you with a fantastic service where we will be able to give you the gorgeous room that you want with the help of our experts.
How We Work
We have an amazing team of house interior designers that will be able to help you & give advice on any questions that you may have to make your room as best as possible while still retaining the vision that you have for the room. All of our designers pride themselves on being able to create the perfect plan to make your room look amazing while also keeping to your budget and any of your ideas that you may have had in your original vision of the room.
Interior Design Visit
For larger projects, we do recommend an Interior Design Consultation at your property for which we do charge a fee.
This is a fantastic service that can be very helpful for both you and our designers to get the best idea of your home and what can be done to best use the space to make it look fabulous. the visit can also be a great way for you to have a discussion with your designer about what ideas that you have for the room & what your vision is for it.
This can be a really fun and interactive session that forms the basis of your scheme but all safe in the knowledge that the designer has an in- depth understanding of the room or rooms in question.
Interior Design Service
Looking for a more “hands off” approach to Interior Design? Then this is the service for you. We charge a design fee per room of typically £500, although this will depend on the scale on the works required.
The process starts with your chosen designer visiting your property to talk through your requirements before returning to the showroom to get to work pulling a scheme together. They will then invite you back to one of our showrooms and present the scheme to you using mood boards and samples to illustrate their ideas. They will then work with you until you are delighted with each individual element of the scheme. The mood boards are yours to keep. However where we really add the value is that, should you wish to proceed, your designer will source all of the items on your behalf, arrange for their delivery and then will be on hand to assist with the installation to ensure the perfect finish!
Our Wide Range Of Services
We offer many services that are perfect for making your home look as fantastic as possible, these services include:
- Interior Design- Our team of interior design experts will be able to help you design the room (or whole home) of your dreams by designing every element of all the rooms that you would like designing.
- Curtains & Blinds- We can make you a beautiful set of bespoke made to measure curtains or blinds from one of our high quality range of fabrics. Our designers will be able to help you find the perfect fabric to fit your room from our huge range of fabrics.
- Upholstery & Re upholstery- We work with work with several specialist upholsterers both locally and in Long Eaton (the upholstery capital of the UK) which enables us to offer both a re-upholstery service and a bespoke design service.
- Designer Fabrics- We have a wide range of luxury designer fabrics from all leading brands (and some that you may not have heard of) that you can use in your interior design projects.
- Carpets & Rugs- We have a huge range of carpets, flooring and rugs that are perfect for all sorts of colour schemes and aesthetics that will be great for all rooms in your home.
- Paint & Designer Wallpaper- Whether your looking for the perfect colour to match your decor or a stunning wallpaper with the wow factor our team of designers will be able to help you to find the perfect pain/ wallpaper for your room.
- Occasional Furniture & Chairs- Come and visit one of our showrooms in Harrogare & Wetherby where some furniture can be taken on the day and some can be bespoke designed to you.
- Project Management Service- Our project management service is perfect for people who would like a more hand off approach to their interior design where our designers take care of everything from start to finish this is the service for you.
- Staging Services & Finishing Touches- Pulling it all together is often the bit that scares people the most. Indeed, you can have spent a small fortune on lots of lovely things and not know how to put them together.
- Installation & Fitting- Unlike most interior designer companies we don’t use contract fitters. Ian our fitter has been with the business (which was formerly James Brindley) for over 25 years so is a real expert in his field, so you really are in safe hands!